My name is Sara and I live in the Pacific Northwest with my family. I have two boys Jaxon (9 years) and David (11years). We live with my husband (Alan), my sister in-law, father in-law, two pugs, an aquarium of fish, some cats that have found our house and a bunch of chickens. Don’t worry the chickens live outside.
I have been as stay-at-home mom for eleven years and I am currently getting ready to go back to work part time. My husband and I were both born legally blind so we don’t have a car. We buy good shoes and its healthier for us anyway.
I am constantly evolving and learning different things. I am an information addict. committed to finding new and innovative ways to support my family and others on their journey to better health and happiness. I believe in;
• Living cleaner with less toxic chemicals in our everyday products
• Eating whole foods as much as possible
• Learning to make things from scratch to save money and resources when possible
• Natural supplementation and preventative medicine
• Taking kids outside and living as a community
• Supporting friends in reaching their goals and dreams no matter how crazy they sound
• Being mindful of our environment